Debby Dearest

Just another UMW Blogs weblog

How to Attract the Opposite Sex: A Beginner's Guide to Exuding Sexy

March23

Embedded is the Video made by myself and Kenny Cunningham. We put a lot of time and effort into this video so enjoy!!!

posted under Uncategorized
3 Comments to

“How to Attract the Opposite Sex: A Beginner's Guide to Exuding Sexy”

1. Avatar March 23rd, 2010 at 11:58 pm Rachel Hirst Says:

Don’t listen to some of the comments that people made in class today about your video. I have Gail to thank for the majority of the editing of our video, and without her I would have been totally lost. I definitely know how hard it was to put something like this together in a short amount of time so I appreciate this video very much 🙂 Very good first job.

You need to work on your facts though. Girls totally can see through a man and his use of chivalry to sleep with us. You may think you’re being sly, but we know more than you think we do. 😉

2. Avatar March 24th, 2010 at 2:12 pm Jim Groom Says:

Hahahah, nice comment Racehl, and John and Kenny you guys need a tougher skin. Hearing some pushback about a film designed to tell other men what girls want in a college class is bound to be met with some resistance. And that’s good, and the idea was funny and had some moments, but you have to be careful with such a subject that could easily be read as masculist and potentially demeaning. As Rachel says, some of your assumptions may be off, but this was supposed to be fun and silly. That said, you could tighten up the editing and revisit the voice over, so play with that, honing your video skills is a key component in this media landscape moving forward.

3. Avatar April 20th, 2010 at 12:23 am Debby Jolissaint Says:

I’m with Rachel..sexist and demeaning. We are not objects. We are very intelligent ,very sensitive human beings..too bad not all of can be blonde